Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Graduation!!!!!!!!!!





Yay Nic is finally done with school! It is so nice to see him at night. He gets to come straight home from work. Amber and Masen are so happy to have their dad back. Amber was starting to act up to get attention from her dad , near the end of him being done, and now he is home and she is starting to act so much better. I am so proud of Nic for sticking with it and finishing, so he can support our family and so i can be a stay at home mom and take care of our kids.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Congratulations! Lukas just finished his studies on Tuesday but his graduation won't be until the end of June. It's such a good feeling, isn't it? I can't wait until I finish next year.

Darci said...

Congrats! We are so proud of you and excited that you will be able to do what you love. Hope to see you guys soon!

Megan Campbell Carter said...

YAY!!! Congrats Nic! That's awesome!! The kids are stinkin cute!!