So far this year I have lost a Grandpa in January, Then one In May and now My Grand Mother died A couple days ago. That puts me at Three grandparents dying in 5 months. It is super crazy how it has been so fast. My Grandpa Fraughton that passed in Jan. it was very fast and shocking. My Grandpa Neil ( mom's Dad) it was a long time coming so it was very much expected. And now my Grandma Lois ( moms Mom) Just a couple days ago it was a huge shock and I still don't think it has really hit yet. We found out 2 weeks ago that she had cancer and her doctor said she would do great with the treatments and would pull through. But then on Wed. night she was not feeling good at all in in alot of pain so teh home health care came out and determined she needed to be transported to the hospital right away. They got to the hospital and her blood pressure was nothing and her kidneys had been shut down for two days and the cancer has spread to her intesines. They stablized her and tranfered her to Utah Valley and she passed away the next morning. My mom has now lost both her parents in a month of each other. It has been a long har couple months with so many funerals to attend. My poor Amber, she dosen't fully understand but she sobbed when she found out my grandma died. Loosing 3 grandparents in 5 months is alot for a 3 year old to deal with. I love and miss then all.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
4 days ago
2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about all of this. The only way to take sorrow out of death is to take the love out of life. We love you guys and are thinking about you.
Oh wow, Nicole, I'm sorry. I lost 2 grandparents in about 3 months, so I can kind of understand your pain. Even when it's expected it can be hard. But we will see them again. You guys will be in our prayers! Love ya!!
Post a Comment