Sunday, June 29, 2008

Masen's 1


It is so sad how fast they have to grow up I feel like i was just on the way to the hospital having him. Just to give you a little back ground on his birth i almost had him in the car and my doctor was not at the hospital so some random doctor had to come in from the hall to catch my baby.We expected it though since I was only at the hospital for 45 min when i had Amber so he just had to show her up and only be at the hospital for 7 min. It was so scary. But anyways we celebrated his birthday on Sat. since we have a funeral this week and the 4th of July. It was tonz of fun and he love that he got to make a mess with his cake and not get in trouble.

1 comments:

Laura said...

His birthday was Monday, right? I thought about you guys that day. :) They grow up way too fast! Happy birthday, Mason!! BTW, we missed you guys last night!