Thursday, June 12, 2008

Private.

So I think it is time I set my blog as private. So everyone that wants to still look at our blog send me your e-mails. It is just to scary to not have it private cause everyone can look at it. So even if i don't know you are looking at it send me your email and I will invite you to still veiw it. Thanks

9 comments:

Brittani said...

i just decided to do this too! so make sure you give me your email on my page! mine is: seanyboyaf@gmail.com! thanks!

Penn and Kass said...

kassidyfausett@msn.com

I'm Thinking about it!

Becca said...

becmillward@hotmail.com

Suzy said...

suzymillward@yahoo.com

Darci said...

Miss you guys!!!

Kalun and Kristi said...

We are bloggers now...kalunandkristi.blogspot.com
merrillkk@yahoo.com

Laura said...

Make sure you invite us! I'm pretty sure you know my email, but just in case it's lcluff323@hotmail.com.

Monica said...

monicarock14@gmail.com

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.