Thursday, May 1, 2008

Little Sister PLEEEEEASE!!!!


So lately all of our friends and people in the ward have been having babies and they are all girls. So Amber started telling me we NEED a baby sister mom!! And I say oh yeah maybe soon and she gets so uupset. She sees any baby that is a girl and its mom we need her or Mom can we buy her she is cute ( if only it were that easy). So I had to write it down so I would remember to tell her how badly she wanted a little sister when she was two cause I can bet once she gets one and that sister gets older she will be asking me if we can sell her instead of buy her. Don't get me wrong she absoulutly loves her baby brother but she really wants a sister. Nic keeps asking her what if when we do have another baby it is another brother and she gets so mad at him for even saying such a thing. Its just funny cause my little sister Tiffany wanted a little sister after my brothe Kolten was born so bad so my mom and dad took her to the ultrasound and found out it was a boy ( Dallan) and she came home and put her head on the table and said " Its a brother" and burst in to tears and cried and cried, and she still didn't get a sister til there where 4 brothers. So I can totally see Amber doing that. Amber is getting so much better with playing with Masen. She does like to torment him and puch him over and take things away but they will actually play together for a couple minutes now. So I can get stuff done around the house.

7 comments:

Monica said...

I think I would laugh so hard if one of my kids said to me, "Mom, can we buy her? She is cute." The things they come up with...

Penn and Kass said...

Hey Nichole. This is Kassidy Hoover. I just found your blog through Sean & Brittani so I thought I would say "HI"

Megan Campbell Carter said...

That is super funny! Thanks on the congrats. Send me your address and I'll send an invite. I ran in to Mike at PJ's while I was dress shopping...crazy stuff and I hear Kim is going on a misson. YAY!!

Penn and Kass said...

We are doing really good! How are you? Wow! I can't believe you have 2 kids!

Ashley said...

That is such a cute story! Your family is adorable.

Suzy said...

So are you planning on having 4 more kids? Just teasing. But that's what it sounded like when you wrote about all your little brothers. Your family is so cute. What is this I read about a billboard? What's it for?

Becca said...

Hey, I'm having a pampered chef party on Sat. May 31 @ 3:00pm at my moms. You should come if you don't have plans! :)