Every mornig we wake up and Amber looks out the window to see if it is sunny. If it is she jumps on my bed and has to wake me up yelling it is a sunny day lets go to the park. So we go to the park alot for my sanity. It is nice we have some frends that go with us. We love the Nelson's Grove park it is right by our house and it is a pretty park with lots of trees and a pond with ducks so we always have to bring something to feed the ducks. I aways have to tell Amber when we first pull up that she has to play on the slides an dsee the ducks for a while before she can swing, cause if I don't she would live on the swings. That is all the kid ever wants to do. So here are some pictures from our last trip to the park. Masen loves the park too but he mostly likes to try and eat the wood chips!
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
4 days ago
2 comments:
Cute pictures!
I don't mind at all....I'm glad its always fun to see peoples blogs. Your kids are so big I haven't seen your baby since he was really little. They are both so cute!!
Post a Comment