Saturday, February 5, 2011

Amber Lost her Tooth!


Amber lost her first tooth this morning! So weird to think I have a child that is old enough for that!I swear I am not old enough for that yet! She was so scared to let me pull it out, I told her it was not going to hurt cause it was barely hanging on in her mouth. She still didn't think that was a good idea. I finally talked her into it and hot some toilet paper, grabbed on too the tooth and told her I was going to count to 3. hahaha she had the look of horror on her face and I started to count got to 3 and pop it was out she looked at me and said " is it out" me "yes" her " I didn't even feel anything" me" hahaha I know I told you it wouldn't hurt". She then has been so happy about it and to think the Tooth Fairy gets to come tonight she has told me and Nic about a million times now!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

No way do you have a child old enough to loose teeth! Time flies!