Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Vacation....

We just got back from California and have lots of stories and pictures to share after I go through all of them and give my self some breathe for a minute. The vacation was very nice and very much needed! But then I got back home and reality hit and depression has hit bad! I thought I was doing really good til I got home and started folding clothes and realized I had to put all my maternity clothes away and my dress I ordered 2 days before I found out no heart beat again came in the mail lets just say I broke down. It also makes it hard that I have to go back to the dr for one loss and now that it is getting warm enough get a headstone and all that stuff figured out for Parker. And my due date for Parker is in a week which I am sure is adding to the fire, I was pregnant with lots of people with Parker too and they are all having their babies. I am thrilled for them but I am having a really hard time with it myself. And my Birthday sucked this year!, getting a D&C on your birthday is not an ideal situation! So there is my vent! I needed to get it out :) Now I am going to get my California pictures and post up hopefully by tomorrow so there is a little bit of happiness on our blog since lately it is all pretty depressing!

2 comments:

Tory Miller said...

Love you Nichole!! I am sorry you had to come back to all the sad stuff going on for you!! I am glad that you got to go away for a little bit! Let me know if you need any help with anything! Even if you just need to talk!! I am here for ya!! Wish I could do more for you!!

Anonymous said...

I does suck. I'm sorry. Take it one day at a time, and know that we are all praying for you. We love you guys and miss. Hang in there!