We had so much fun at the beach, the kids had so much fun! It was windy and the water was cold but that did not stop them! Amber got soaked both days we went to the beach and was freeeeeezzzzing by the time it was time to go home. I thought she learned the first time getting so cold but of course not! The second time we went to the beach it was colder and getting ready to storm but she didn't care I even threatened her if she got wet but that didn't even stop her so she ended up soaked from head to toe and Froze all the way back tot he hotel! Masen got wet the first day and decided he was good and didn't want to do that again so he made a little sand castle with his uncle CJ and fed the birds with Grandpa. He loves our sand box at home so of course he would love a HUGE sand box :) Jaxen didn't get wet either day he was cold just by getting out of the car but he loved pretending to run from the waves like the big kids and dad! We had lots of fun finding sea shells and digging holes and I had fun just sitting and doing nothing preparing my body for Disneyland:) I am posting some pictures but not all cause there are TONS!
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
4 days ago
1 comments:
That looks so fun! I love the picture of Nick and Amber running from the wave. I am glad you got some fun family time :o)
Post a Comment