Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas ( late I know)

So I am so behind I know! I can not find my camera anywhere! It is so frustrating so I can't do my Thanksgiving post I have been wanting to do cause I don't have the pictures i want to put up. So I am going to just skip that for now and move on the Christmas.


We had a Great Christmas this year with all of our familys. The morning started out with us waking our kids up cause everyone was waiting on them so finally at 8 or so we woke them up and let them go see if santa came! And he did luckily they were good enough for him to show up this year :) So we took all our presents down stairs so we could all open presents together since Todd and Connie and their family was moving to Texas. It was lots of fun to be all together as a family and see everyones excitement when they opened their presents. Amber and Masen each got a zu zu pet that they have been begging for for so long. They both go leapsters and have so much fun playing with them, then they got a bunch of just little things. Jaxen got Micky Mouse, Mickey Mouse and more Mickey mouse :) HE loves Micky mouse and didn't want to open anything else after he saw the first thing. I got a cricket which is so much fun! And Nic got lots of playstation games ( what else)

After opening presents we all got ready for the day and headed up to my moms for breakfast and opening presents there. The kids all got blankets for grandma and grandpa ( which I personally love and use all the time :) And we got the best present ever and Visa gift card for food storage! So all in all we had a Great christmas! But ia am very greatful it is all over and we survived and so ready for spring :)









2 comments:

Monica said...

Oh my goodness I see so much you in that last picture of Amber! I am glad you had a good Christmas :)

Angelique said...

sounds like it was fun!