Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel!

Yay there is a light at the end of the tunnel, Nic will hopefully be done with school in 2 weeks. I say hopefully cause he has lots of papers he needs to get done before then. He will be graduating on May 31, I am so excited to have my husband back and so are the kids. I am so proud of Nic for sticking with it even when it got really hard to go and be away from his family. So thanks and I love you!

2 comments:

Monica said...

I am hoping my husband will graduate eventually...I really wonder what's it's like to see the light at the end of the tunnel for him. I see it for me, but not for him anytime soon...congrats to you! That must be a great feeling!

Laura said...

That is so exciting!! Matthew still hasn't even gotten around to STARTING....so there's not even a flicker at the end of the tunnel for us. Good luck to him! Love ya guys!! We NEED to get together soon!