Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tagged!!!

What time did you get up this morning?8:00

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? "Horton Hears a Who".

What is your favorite TV show? Big Bang Theory

What do you usually have for breakfast? Some Toast and Milk

What food do you dislike? I can't think of anything

What is your favorite CD at the moment? I just listen to my I pod

What kind of car do you drive? Mazda MPV ( yes a mini van)

Favorite Sandwich? Turkey

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?Paris

Favorite Brand of clothing? Old Navy

Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Nope none at the moment

What did you want to be when you were little? A Dental hygenist

How are you today? I am fabulous

What is your favorite candy? Milky Way

What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Camping on the 18th

What are you listening to right now? Nic playing Rock Band

Do you wish on stars? I use too

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple

How is the weather right now? Gloomy and cloudy

Last Person you spoke to on the phone? Jenni

Favorite Soft Drink? Dr. Pepper / Diet Coke

Favorite Restaurant? Macaroni Girll

Hair color? Brown at the moment it will most likely change

What was your favorite toy as a child? Baby Dolls

Hugs or kisses? Kisses

Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate

When was the last time you cried? Last week I cry all the time I am a baby

What did you do last night? Played Wii with Nic's brother and Friend

What are you afraid of? Being alone

Salty or sweet? Both

Favorite day of the week? Saturaday Nic is home all day to help with the kids!

Ok I tag Darci and Jenni

0 comments: