Masen has started walking this week. It makes me sad cause I feel like I just had him and he is already walking. Its so crazy how time just flies. At the begining of last week he started just standing up in the middle of the room, but now he will stand up and start to take steps and he falls after a couple, but he has been going 6-10 steps now before he falls of Amber pushes him over. She has started being so mean and bossy to him, she gets so mad when he doesn't want to play with her. She yells at him and pushes him over and tries to ride him like a horse when he is crawling.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
4 days ago
1 comments:
When I read that she tries to ride him like a horse when he's crawling I couldn't help but laugh a little :) Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment