We had a Great
Christmas this year full of lots of family parties and lots and lots of family time! Nic's little sister came home from her mission on the 23rd of Dec. so that was a great
Christmas present to have here back! Amber was really funny and for about 2 weeks was counting down the days til she got home. Her and Kim have a good relationship, Kim lived with us for a while and her and Amber got really close. It was funny cause Nic's other little sister Hether is down at Snow college and she came home for
Christmas break and I came up stairs and said " Amber guess who is home?" She got all excited and said "Kim ?" I giggled and said no Heather and she was still excited it was just funny to see the expression on her face when she thought it was finally Kim! Well besides Kim coming home we of couarse had
Santa come to our house and I must say we all got pretty spoiled by him! I Love waking up
Christmas morning and seeing the expression on the kids faces it is the best feeling ever. We are trying to start some traditons on our own so on
Christmas Eve we all opened a present from me and Nic. PJ's of course! Then we got the kids all dressed in theirs and we went for a drive to look at all the
Christmas lights. The kids thought that was fun. Amber got a "Fur Real Pet" it is a baby Panda bear and she is so funny with it she carries it around like her little baby and is so cute with it. She also got a doll house with little people a movie, a baby doll, a barbie doll and so much more. Masen got a Pirate ship with little guys, a car track, lots of cars, a big dump truck and lots more I can't think of. Jaxen got a ball popper, a Animal Train, a Farm, and lots more stuff that is just not coming to mind right now! My kids are not quiet old enough to do the whole wake up at 5,6 and 7 in the morning which I am not complaining about but I am such a little kid and so excited for the to wake up I didn't sleep at all I woke up at 5 , 6, and 7 and finally woke them up at 8 cause I couldn't wait anylonger :).
This year we also decided even though we didn't have much to give we would still take some tags off of the giving tree in our ward. We sat down with all the kids but Amber listened the most and explained why and what they were. It was so nice to beable to give at
Christmas time and know that we were helping other people that needed it more than us! I am so Thankful for the
Christmas season and all the wonderful things that happen at this time of the year and all the wonderful things that did happen so long ago.
Amber had a little program she did in preschool it was so cute! I love seeing how much she is growing up. She would walk around the house for a month singing all the songs they were preparing to sing for the program. She also came home on the last day of school before Christmas break with a ginger Bread house aka gram cracker house and a cute little bracelet she got in the gift exchange.
0 comments:
Post a Comment