Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October 2009

So now we are on to Oct. we are just going to skip over Sept. cause I can't really remember anything fun and amazing that we did. I think that was the month that we were all sick for the whole month so I just blocked it out. We did geet sick in Oct. to with the dreaded Swine Flu but we all are still alive and I didn't even really get it which is a miracle in it self since I was the one taking care of all the sickies. Joaxen got it the worst which was to expect since he is still so little but he is still alive too and we are all healthy right now! ( Knock on Wood) We did go to Pirate Island Pizza for Jenni's birthday but of course I forgot my camera so no pictures from that, but it was really fun and the kids loved it and the Pizza was really good. Nic actually designed the signs so it was fun to go to a place that he did the signs for. Oct was also Conference! I love confrence and learned so much and had alot of my prayers answered through it this session. I am so grateful for our prophet and he amazing counslors. I am excited to re read their talks in the ensign a million times :) Oct. also bring HALLOWEEN!!!

This year was so much fun because Amber and MAsen know what it means to go Trick or Treating! It was cute to see Masen want to get to the door first so he could ding dong the door bell and be the first one to say Trick or Treat. Amber was Tinker bell , Masen was Swiper the Fox ( of course what else would he want to be ! ) , and Jaxen was the cutest Skunk you could ever see.

1 comments:

Darci said...

The kids look great! Love the costumes- I may have to borrow the skunk for Addy, because she is stinker! Thanks for coming out the other day- It was great to see you guys!