So Amber tells me the other day " Mom I love Taylor Swift, you know the girl that sings about Juliet. I still like Hannah Montana but I Love Taylor Swift!" Yes she is only 4!!! What 4 year old even knows who that is????!!!??? Amber does of course she does! This all started cause for Christmas Tiffany got a karaoke machine and it has the Taylor Swift songs on it and Amber loves singing, well she hadn't even ever heard the songs but we were all singing them and she just sat there listening and trying to sing them. Well she came home and this is when the above conversation happened, and she asked if we could get her songs cause she loves them. So we got on the computer and downloaded them now it is all she wants to listen to! In the car, while she is doing her job, while she is playing Taylor Swift! That is right she is always playing that she is Taylor Swift! She is always saying Masen call me Taylor Swift cause that is my new name. Or she will be playing with her little toy phone and answer it saying " Hello this is Taylor Swift calling" all girly like! I am so sick of hearing Taylor Swift songs I could PUKE! Me and Nic will mimic her answering her phone and she gets so mad! It is so funny though cause she will announce to me now " I am playing a game mom, I am not really Taylor Swift I am just pretending" Well thanks for clearing that up cause I was getting really worried their for a minute!! I love my Amber she is such a girl and such a drama queen but that just makes her Amber!
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
4 days ago
2 comments:
I love that! My 5 year old students talk about popular girl music artists all the time! I'm always surprised at what they know! Last year I had 5 year olds singing full out rap songs word by word! Crazy!
I think it's cute...probably because I don't have to listen to it ALL day long.
Post a Comment