Monday, November 2, 2009

Catch up!

This is going to be the longest thing I have written for a long time. I finally have my camera that my husband likes to steal for work so I could download pictures. So here we go....
In August before school started for Amber we went to the Children's Museum at Discovery Gate way. The kids had so much fun there and didn't want to leave. The day we went they had a little learning thing going on up stairs where you could do little activities and they did have a baby Kangaroo there but by the time we got there it had gone home cause it was tired. Amber was disappointed but she got over that fast and enjoyed the rest of the day.


A couple weeks later me and Jenni decided to meet up at Cabela's to let the kids run around and see the " Dead Animals" As Amber called them and had to yell through the entire store and the parking lot and she had to emphasis the Dead part too. IT was very embarrassing to say the least. The kids had fun especially when we went and saw all the big fish. I think they liked that part the best out of it all and shooting the targets that kept squirting them. Dakota didn't like very much of it though but he did do really good through all of it we didn't have any huge melt downs, so that is saying a lot with 4 little ones :)


Amber started Preschool this year and she LOVES it! She asks every day if she can go. Her preschool is called Bee Ready and it is out of a Ladies house. She is great they learn sign language and Spanish along with everything else. Amber is getting so much better with writing her name and I love to see the improvement she is making every week. Amber is our little princess and loves being a big sister to her brothers but she really wants a baby sister. She is so funny the things she comes up with sometime... I don't know where she get stuff from. My cousin just had a baby a couple weeks ago and it was a girl, I told Amber that they had her and she was so upset and looked at me and Nic and at the top of her lungs and in a very worried but stern voice said " Did they take the last baby girl in heaven???" I was laughing so hard and in between laughter I said " No I think there are still some baby girls in heaven" she then looked at me and put her hand on her head and like she was wiping sweat off her fore head said " Phew." She is so funny, she says her prayers every night and the first thing she says is please bless that I can have a baby sister. So hopefully one day we will be able to give her a baby sister.These are pictures I took before she went to her first day of school!

Masen Loves Swiper the Fox from Dora and when I say Loves I mean he is obsessed with him. We decided at least he likes the boy character on Dora and not Dora. His dad can deal with that. But we are not sure if it is a good thing he love the character that swipes everything. He thinks it is such a fun game to swipe stuff from everyone. Well we decided we would find him a swiper toy but since he is not a popular character we found one on Amazon. I wish I would have gotten it on video the day we got it and and I opened it! I though he was going to pass out he was so excited he had a swiper the fox. This toy has come very handy though we are working on the potty training and if he had a accident Swiper would go to time out til he went potty again on the potty. He did not like the idea of Swiper on time out and really didn't like that he couldn't play with him. Swiper goes everywhere with us and was so dirty 2 days after he got him cause he never put him down. So we are doing really good on the peeing on the potty but for some reason the kid is terrified to poop on the potty. He will sit there for ever and I will try to talk him in to it and he refuses so I will finally give up and put a diaper on him and he will go instantly so we are working on that. So if anyone has any advice we will take it.




Jaxen is getting bigger and bigger and it makes me sad. It goes by so fast and I can't believe he is already 6 months old. He is sitting up on his own now and scoots backwards he hasn't figured out the going forwards yet but I think he will soon. He is such a happy baby and is always smiling. My mother in-law brings him to Sunday school and Relief Society on Sundays so I can go into the nursery and she is always saying how all the old men that sit behind her love to play with him cause he just smiles and laughs at them she says most of the time she feels like she has to tell them to be quite like a little kid I think it is funny. But I am the same way there is just something about a babies laugh and smile that makes you just keep on going back for more:) He loves food and eats all the time. I am still nursing him but mostly at night cause he is always hungry so I can't keep up with him. He is getting so chubby and has the cutest rolls on his legs. And he is trying to cut his 2 bottom teeth so he has been kind of grumpy lately.

Well it is way past bed time for tonight so hopefully I can keep updating tomorrow with Halloween and a couple other little things we did so check back tomorrow for cute Halloween Pictures :)

0 comments: