Jaxen was born on the 23rd at 10:00am he was 8 pounds and 19 inches long. He had a bowl movement while in the womb and ended up swollowing alittle so he breathing is really fast so he is in the special care nursery waiting on a test that will be back on sunday, then hopefully he will be coming home either on that day or monday they have him on antibiotics already so other than the breathing he is doing really good. I will post pictures and birth story when I have alittle more time at home and not at the hospital so much.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
4 days ago
3 comments:
Congratualtions! That stinks to have him in the hospital right now though. Good Luck. I can't wait to see some pictures after everyone's home and doing a lot better!
Congrats! Hope he comes home soon.
Yaaay! So glad he is here :D We'll come visit when you get settled in a little bit.
Post a Comment