Wednesday, April 8, 2009

3 more weeks, 3 more weeks....

3 more weeks is what I ave to keep telling myself. We are finally all moved and now just trying to get everything unpacked, which has been a really slow process due to me being pregnant. I went to the Dr. today and my blood pressure is high I have protein in my urine and am so swollen I can hardly walk. So my Dr. has decided I am getting toxemia. Yeah great one more thing to add to this pregnancy. So he said next week if it has gotten any worse he will be putting me on bed rest til I am 39 weeks then he will start me. So unless Jaxen decides to come on his own then 2 more weeks and we will have our little boy. I am kind of glad I didn't get put on bed rest today cause I still have other kids to take care of and it is Easter, I want to spend it with them. So that is what is going on until next week when I see the Dr. again.

1 comments:

Brittani said...

That happened to me. Good luck!