Friday, March 6, 2009

Zoo

We went to free zoo day on Feb. 25 it was free zoo day. I guess from Nov - Feb, the last Wednesday of the month is free zoo day. Well I had a Dr. appointment that day and Nic had already taken the day off so when Jenni called and said it was free zoo day we totally took the chance to go. The nice thing was it was one of the good weather days so it was perfect. I took tons of pictures with my phone cause i forgot my camera of coarse. But the other day I was trying to get the pictures off my phone and I downloaded the program for blackberry and it totally reformatted my phone and it was wiped clean I was so mad. So no pictures which I got some really good pictures and all the animals were so active. Masen loved it I was so glad Nic was able to be there cause the last time we went Masen was just little so this time was so fun. At first he was not sure about being so close to the animals we are always talking about. But then he came around and thought it was so great. We took one of Todd and Connie's boys with us and him and Amber loved running around together and had so much fun riding the carasol and the train.
More Christensen news is we are going to end up moving at the end of the month. I am so torn because I love my ward here and Amber is heart broken. Whenever we or someone else says something about us moving she starts sobbing. We haven't decided why yet we kind of think she doesn't understand we are taking all our stuff with us cause she says she would miss her bed and toys too much. She also says she will miss her Grandma too much because right now we are living next door to my step great grandma and she loves her. We thought it wouldn't really matter to her cause we are moving into Nic's moms house so we thought she would like that we are moving to grandma's house. But no luck so on moving day we are going to have one sad girl. Nic's parents have a studio apartment on there top floor of there house so we are moving up there to try and save a little on rent and hopefully eventually get a house of our own.
I am now 8 months pregnant and so ready for this baby to be here. I do not sleep at all and I am so uncomtorable I am ready to be done. Nothing else new really.

0 comments: