Friday, March 6, 2009

Gestational Dieabetes!

Wow 2 posts in one day. So after I updated everyone on everything going on in my last post. The Doctors office called me and told me that my diabetes test came back "Super" high. I did not like the fact that she had to add the super on there cause that just goes to mean it is not just high but super high which is not a good thing. So she preceded to tell me that the Dr. wants me to come in on Monday and do the 3 hour test. I am so not excited to sit in the doctors office for 3 hours so they can poke me and draw my blood every hour for 3 hours. And I have to drink that gross gross gross drink that I could barely keep down the first time I drank it how the heck am I going to keep it down this time and have to sit in the doctors office with an empty stomach and not end up throwing everything up that I just drank. I am so not looking forward to Monday now.

5 comments:

Brittani said...

I totally failed my first test too, but passed the second with flying colors! So hopefully that happens for you too! Make sure you take something with you to do while you're there...it is so super boring! Not to mention you're fasting, drank a disgusting drink, and have to get your blood drawn about a zillion times. I'm sorry!! Good Luck!

Malerie said...

Shoot... that does not sound like fun!!
I opted to not drink that drink... so who knows if i ever had gestational diabeates. oh well.
More power to you for going in on Monday!!
GOOD LUCK! :]

Tory Miller said...

That's to bad. I hope everything turns out good for you!! Let me know if you need any help!!

Melissa said...

So, how did your day go yesterday? I hope you were able to keep that drink down! Doesn't sound like fun at all--sorry!

Darci said...

With Braxton I had to do the test twice, and the second time my results were fine- so maybe that will happen to you to :D If the drink is VERY cold, it helps a little. Hang in there- He'll be here before you know it and he'll be SO worth it!

Will you tell me how to get the Manti Temple widgit again... I couldn't get it to work last time. Thanks!