I did this on facebook and thought I would post it here too!
Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!Let's see how much you remember!(disclaimer: Usually I would think a quiz like this one was silly, but I actually got excited about doing it; you see I NEVER wrote anything down about my pregnancy with Noah and I should have- nobody believes me, and sometimes looking back I can't believe how stinking sick I was while I was pregnant with him). Sorry about all the spelling errors!1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Nope I was on birth control at the time!2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes we had been married for 3 months when we found out3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? We were very surprised cause we had only been married for 3 months4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Absolutely NOT.5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? I was 18 when I got pregnant and 19 when she was born.6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I was sitting at thanksgiving dinner staring at my food thinking i was going to puke cause of the smell and look of the food. Lets just say I didn't eat Thanksgiving dinner that year. So the next day we went and got a test cause I was so sick and then we had to think back when my last cycle was and couldn't remember cause we were in the middle of moving so it just slipped my mind.7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Nic was with me when we found out but pretty much all of Nic's extended family suspected because of Thanksgiving.8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes i do not have enough patience to wait expecially with the first one I needed everything.9. DUE DATE? 8-3-0510. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? I had really bad morning sickness with Amber but looking back it was not half as bad as the 3rd one. I lived on slim fast just to try and get nutrients in me cause everything else came back up11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? CHEESE!! I wanted anything with cheese on it everynight. Nic would come home and ask what I wanted for dinner and I would almost always say Nachos.12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?Just the heat of summer I couldn't stand being ouside cause it was so hot. And my swollen ankles and the fact that my wedding ring wouldn't fit anymore and I just wanted to wear it cause I had just gotten married. 13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Girl14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No I loved that I was having a girl.15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I gained 50 pounds! So much weight for a 18 year old girl to gain it was very depressing.16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes my mom and sister through me one and My sister in-law threw me one 17.WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? No it wasn't.18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Well she had had a bowl movement and I went in to labor and delivery and the mid wife told me it was just a yeast infection and to go home. SO she sat in it for a week before she decidet to come into the world. But the midwife broke my water all teh way and was like it is green so they had the resperitory team come in and I had her and everything was okay, But I will never forget how mad my mom was when the midwife was all it is green I thought she was going to scream at someone. Which she did go in the hall and told the midwife off eventhough it was a different midwife than had sent me home.19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? American Fork hospital20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I started ahving contractions at 5 in the morning got to the hospital at 6 an she was born at7:59 so a grand total of 3 hours! Yep super fast but thats nothing on my second :)21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Nic drove and his mom was in the back seat trying to get me to stay calm and breath cause I was kind of freaking out from the pain!22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Nic, his mom, and My mom23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural.24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I was preped and ready for an epidural but the anestsioligest was in provo so by the time he got to the hospital she was already almost here. So no drugs for me!27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 lb 2 oz28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? July 24, 2005 10 days early30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Amber Marie Christensen31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 3 years and 7 months
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
4 days ago
2 comments:
I'm supposed to let you know that I tagged you on my blog!
HI- It's Shanoa. Cute Blog. I imagine I'll see you at easter. I can't wait to introduce Bela to everyone. I need to figure out how to enter friends and family to my blog so I can keep up with everyone.
Post a Comment