Wednesday, January 21, 2009

6 months!


6 months! that sounds so much better than saying I am 25 weeks. I still feel like I have an eternity left though. I think this pregnancy has seemed so much longer than the others cause I have been sick pretty much the entire time. First it was the morning sickness with IV's and lots of shots, then I think I caught every flu bug that went around. I have had two UTI's now, and have had protein in my urine from almost the begining. The baby is fine though so i guess that is all that matters. I am just glad I get a great outcome of all of this sickness. Well here is my 6 month picture, it funny cause with Amber I was all good about doing 3 months, 6 months, and 9 monthes, bare belly and all. Then with Masen i did 6 months and 9 months bare belly, but I just can't seem to take a picture this time of my streach marked belly it is just not pretty at all. Oh and it dosen't help that I don't have the normal up and down streach marks mine go around my belly button so it is like I have a bulls eye. On another note, I have not been the only one to get sick my kids have also gotten everything they could possible get. The most resent is Masen got a mild case of the chicken pox, they were mostly on his arms with a few on his hads and one on his ear. It was totally random. There is not really a whole lot going on besides that. Nic is probably going back to school to get his Web design associates and I am not looking forward to school life again but it will all be worth it in the end I guess.

1 comments:

Darci said...

Very cute belly :D He'll be here before you know it! Are you ready for 3 monkeys? :D