Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Morning


This is a late post but not to late. Christmas was so fun this year. Amber is finally to the age that she is so excited for santa to come. Masen didn't understand that part but loved that there were presents in the morning. We had to go down to St. George that smae week for another funeral for my Grandma Atkins and ended up no getting back til Christmas Eve so it was a mad rush on Christmas Eve to get the rest of the stuff ready. But all in all it turned out really good. One funny story of the morning, Amber does not like santa, so when i asked her if she wanted to go see if santa came to our house and brought presents, she looked at me and said" Do you think he is gone already?" She did not want to go out in the front room and chance Santa still being there.

4 comments:

Tory Miller said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! That is so funny what Amber said about Santa! She must really not like him.

Darci said...

Looks like fun :D Braxton's scared of Santa too and so when I said he was going to come in and leave presents, he said "He's coming in our house?!" Two peas in a pod, those two!

Mallory Miller said...

Christmas is so much more fun with kids! I was the same way when I was little. One year my mom had to tell me the truth so I wasn't scared. I know dramatic... it's so like me.

Darci said...

Love Amber's messy hair :D Looks like they had a good Christmas. Hey, how did you get the pix of the Manti Temple? I want one! The other nite was so fun. Let's get together again soon!