Hey I just wanted to let everyone know the new catalog is out, and there are lots of new warmers and scents! I have tonz of openings right now for parties if anyone wants to do one let me know and you can earn lots of free and dicounted stuff!
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
4 days ago
1 comments:
Nic-
i found you. This is Stevulak. Hey my wife was looking at a friends blog which took us to kaluns and than you. What are you up too. Im in Dallas as a pilot for American Airlines regional carrier American Eagle. I noticed on your brothers blog youve got a sibling serving in Jamaica, thats a tough place. Thats were i served. Anyway, now you got my blog feel free to see what weve been up too. congrats on #3 were expecting #3 as well.
Post a Comment