Hey I just wanted to let everyone know the new catalog is out, and there are lots of new warmers and scents! I have tonz of openings right now for parties if anyone wants to do one let me know and you can earn lots of free and dicounted stuff!
Fun Halloween Snacks for Kids
-
If you are looking for easy Halloween snack mix ideas to give kids, look no
further. We’ve got a healthy Halloween snack tray, a delicious Halloween
Jack...
2 weeks ago
1 comments:
Nic-
i found you. This is Stevulak. Hey my wife was looking at a friends blog which took us to kaluns and than you. What are you up too. Im in Dallas as a pilot for American Airlines regional carrier American Eagle. I noticed on your brothers blog youve got a sibling serving in Jamaica, thats a tough place. Thats were i served. Anyway, now you got my blog feel free to see what weve been up too. congrats on #3 were expecting #3 as well.
Post a Comment