Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Over due post!

It has been forever since I last blogged! I have been so sick with this pregnancy it is the worst yet. I am now hoping it will get better from here on out.  I always get really bad morning sickness and I can usually still manage but this time has been so bad. I lost 15 pounds had to get an IV because I was dehydrated and have tried everything and every pill they have out there. We finally figured out a shot that helps  so i have been going in an getting shots. Which is not my favorite thing but at least it helps.  I feel so bad for Nic and the kids cause I have just been in bed for 3 weeks. Nic is an amazing husband and dad and I couldn't have asked for a beter support through it. He has cooked cleaned and taken care of the kids.  Today was a really good day and I was able to actually be a mom and a wife. It was really cute Amber came up to me this morning and hugged me and said " Mommy I am so glad you are feeling lots better today, that makes me happy". So hopefully now that I am feeling better I will blog more. 

4 comments:

Becca said...

oh man! i'm sorry you've been sick...i hope the rest of your pregnancy goes a lot smoother.

Darci said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better! Hang in there- it'll be worth it :D Let's get together soon!

Kalun and Kristi said...

Sorry you've been so sick. I hate that feeling, I was sick forever with the last one and lost 10 pounds. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Ashley said...

Oh man! I'm glad I'm not the only one out there. I'm not quite as bad, I've only lost 10 pounds and I haven't had to get the IV yet. But I have had to quit my job and as soon as I get out of school I am flat on my back for the rest of the day! Thank goodness for great understanding husbands right?