Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Announcement

I guess it is time to announce it, since family knows now....... We are expecting baby #3 thats right #3, in May 2009. We are very excited. Nic is really excited but I think Amber's excitement beat all of ours. She wants a sister so bad but this time around we are not finding out what we are having. It will be fun to have a surprise. But Amber did tell me if it is another brother I will be mad at it. So hopefully she will get her wish come true. Me and Nic don't care either way.

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats you guys. We are so excited for your little family!

Matt Melissa & Bennett said...

Congratulations you guys--Yay! Now I can't wait to find out either!

Brittani said...

That's awesome! You're so brave to have it be a suprise! Congrats

Monica said...

Congratulations!

Your new layout is really cute, by the way!

Rach and Danny said...

I guess after you have one of each it's a bit easier to have a surprise. I couldn't do it though. But that's funny that we're both having babies again. I think ethan and mason were born a couple weeks apart too. Hope you guys are doing well

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

You are one brave lady! Congrats!

Darci said...

Yaay for you guys!! It's such a blessing to have family and yours is so cute, why not add to it? :D

Kalun and Kristi said...

Congrats!! We are excited for you. You are braver than I am, I'm not ready to be triple teamed yet. I guess our kids won't all be the same age.