Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally Blogging!

Well since I am functioning finally I thought i would give an update on what has been happening in the Christensen household. I am doing lots better . I am now 13 weeks and I am back to being a mom and a wife, which Nic couldn't be happier to have me back! We have done lots of fun stuff this month. Here are afew of our adventures.
We have mad it a tradition over UEA to go over to Grandma Christensen's to paint pumkins eat lunch and go to the park to play. Masen was not to sure about the paint on his hads so he didn't last very long but Amber loved painting her punpkin. Both kids love the park of course. We got o Neilson's Grove all the time cause it is so close to out house and because Masen loves the ducks.


And some playing at the park.

We even carved pumpkins a couple weeks later with some freinds. Amber didn't like cleaning them out and got bored quickly so the adults had fun carving fun stuff into the pumpkins. Masen screamed when i made him feel the inside of the pumpkin so he wasn't much fun either.
The finished pumpkins!

1 comments:

Becca said...

Yay!!! You're back! Good to hear you're feeling better!