I am so glad the headstone is done and put in!! One more stress gone from my life! I think it turned out perfect. The Kids loved that they got to put their hand prints in and the headstone place talked me and Nic into putting ours in too:) Nic and his Friend Matt drew the Angel Baby cause I hated all of the ones they had to choose from and it made it so much more meaningful! I loved the quote I found on line and thought it fit so well " so little yet so loved" I still have a hard time with the fact I have a 2 year old and no baby and no pregnancy but it is getting better with time. With lots of prayer and going to the temple I am having a lot easier time with it and know where my baby is and that he is mine and will always be mine!!!
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
4 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment