Monday, June 13, 2011

Good Bye Kindergarten and 1st year of Preschool!

I can not believe I have a 1st grader!!!! holy cow I am not old enough for that and I am not ready for that either!!! Amber loved Kindergarten she loved going every day and absolutely LOVED her teacher Mrs. Anderson! Amber attends Freedom Academy in Provo. It is such a great school! She loves reading and math (lets hope that lasts :)  ) She is so excited to get to go all day next year and have lunch at school.  Masen finished his first year of preschool at Bee Ready Preschool his teacher Mrs. Holmes ( Roper she just got married on Sat.) Amber also had her for preschool and she is fantastic. Masen had a hard time wanting to stay at first but she would give him a big hug and take him in crying and by the time I went to pick him up he had so much fun and couldn't stop talking about it! He will be attending there next year also! Cute little story about him, he came home from school one day and was telling me about his new friend Zoey. She had just moved in to the area and was new at school, he would tell me how cute she was and was his new best friend. Well at graduation he was so excited to see her walk in and had to find a seat right by her. During the prayer we opened with me and Nic both peek at him and he was totally peeking at Zoey flirting with her during the prayer! hahahahaha it was so cute Nic was very proud that he pick such a cute girl with beautiful curly hair :) I will post a picture of them together and show you just how cute she is! I am so excited to have summer here! We bought the pass of all passes and are excited to go to 7 peaks with the rest of Utah County lots this summer while Nic is in school it will give us something to do! I am currently in school right now doing a 2 week CNA program and am having so much fun doing it! I haven't been in school for 7 years and it is so exhilarating to be doing something for me! This is my last week and I am ready for it to be over though to be honest hahaha. Going to school from 7-3 everyday is not so bad but it is getting hard on m kids. I am going to have to re potty train Masen for the umpteenth time and Jaxen is super clingy when I get home but like I said I am glad to be doing something for me!!!

Amber and her Best Friend Jaron
Masen and Zoey :)

Being shy after realizing we caught him flirting :)

0 comments: