
We went to Amber's Kindergarten assessment today, to make sure she was ready for first grade. We got all done and it really hit me that I have a 1st grader now! That is so crazy to me ! I feel like I just had her in the hospital drug free felling so proud of myself for bringing such a beautiful baby girl into this world. And what a lucky Mom I am to have Amber. I love every bit of her, all the drama, whining, crying, screaming, loving, kisses, the help she does around the house and all the TALKING :) I wouldn't trade her for anything or anyone in the world! She had so much fun in Kindergarten this year with Mrs Anderson and Miss Johnson as her teachers. She is so sad to have a new teacher and move onto 1st grade but I know she will do great. She attends Freedom Academy in Provo and I love the school. She is already doing so well with Math and ready and talking. She was in speech for the last couple months of school and most likely will not have to be in it again next year. She would come straight home and get her homework done. It is so crazy to me that she is now done with Kindergarten and is home all Summer with me hahahaha I better find lots of stuff to keep her entertained with :) Love you Little Amber
0 comments:
Post a Comment