So this year we went up to my Best Big sisters house :) to color easter eggs and to let the kids play a little! Amber had so much fun coloring eggs she wanted to keep coloring them after they had already been colored to see what funny color they would make. The boys had fun but once they were all colored they were back down stairs playing. Jaxen wanted to do it until I handed him the spoon and he tried to drink the dye and I wouldn't let him, then he was not happy with me and didn't want anything to do with it. By the time there was one egg left I finally MADE him color an egg. LOL silly kid. Cooper thought it was a grand time in his high chair eating his cheerios and being oh so cute for the camera! Oh and sorry about my shirtless daughter hahaha probably shouldn't even post them on here but I didn't want her to dye her shirt! LOL
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
4 days ago





2 comments:
Such cute kids! Glad you posted. It's fun to see them!
Very cute kids :)
Post a Comment