I just wanted to thank everyone for all the wonderful comments, flowers, messages, and everything else everyone did for us at this hard time in our lives. On Sept. 23rd we had a small burial for Parker. We actually got to bury him in my grandmas plot which is a comfort all in its own, since she was by her self and I didn't want him by himself so now they are together and I just love the thought of that :) Nic was able to give him a name and a blessing which was very nice and he did a wonderful job despite being terrified :) Just thought I would share some pictures of the Balloons Jenni got for all the kids to send off to Parker. There is also a picture of the beautiful flowers my friend Mallory did they were so pretty. Thank you again we are doing lots better I still have my good and bad days more bad then good still but I am doing better. I honestly don't know what I would do without the gospel in my life it would make this so much harder to go through. I wanted to share a picture with everyone that has been a huge comfort also my sister in-law Connie and our friends Melissa and Darcie got this for me and it is just PERFECT there are no other words for it just PERFECT!

4 comments:
I'm so glad that the picture brings you comfort. I am here if you need ANYTHING!
Sorry for your loss
Thanks for inviting me to his special day!! I am so sorry you had to go through that!! But it's so comforting to know where he is and that you will see him again!! I love that little picture!! On bad days just look at that and know that he is safe and in the best care!! Love you!! Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!!
I'm sorry that we couldn't attend the service for Parker. Just know we think the world of you and your family. So glad that You liked the picture. {HUGS!}
Post a Comment