Amber and Mrs. Roper
Amber graduated from Preschool! I can not even believe she is going to be going to kindergarten next year! I swear I am not old enough to have a 5 year old :) I always said I wouldn't be one of those Moms that cries when they go to kindergarten, it was funny to go to he kindergarten orientation and get teary eyed just thinking about it! I guess I will be one of those Moms. LOL They had just a cute little program at her teachers church. They all got up and said what their favorite thing they did in preschool that year in preschool. My Mom and Dad and Jessica came and had made her some candy leis', she thought that was so cool! Thanks Mom and Dad and Grandma Christensen came and took lots of pictures :) ( she loves taking pictures )
Amber Posing for the camera
Amber Loved having Toby to go to preschool with
Amber and her little friend Kemarie
0 comments:
Post a Comment