Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mother's Day Brunch



I know I am sooooo behind! (Sorry) Amber had a cute little preschool Mother's Day brunch, it was so fun to go and just spend a little while with just her. First they went around the room and introduced their moms to everyone, it was so sweet they all would say who their mom was and what her name was and then what they loved about their moms. They would all say "this is my mom ______, and I love it when she plays games with me, or reads to me." Then we get to Amber's turn and she says " This is my Mommy Nichole and I Love my Mom cause she is BEAUTIFUL" I couldn't look at anyone I was on the verge of tears, I Love my little Amber she is always telling me I am so beautiful if that dosen't make you feel good about yourself I don't know what would. It is so nice to know I am the bestest person to my kids and it dosen't matter what anyone else says they love me no matter what! I Love all my kids and are so Grateful to be able to be a Mom! oh then they sang some songs and we ate some yummy treats together. and just spent some time one on one together.


2 comments:

Monica said...

That is so sweet! I hope my little girl adores me like Amber adores you :)

Kristy said...

That is the cutest thing :o)