We went to the rodeo this year and it was so much fun! Nic designed a bunch of the banners for the sponsors and all or the lehi round-up banners for the arena so IG signs go some tickets for the rodeo, and Nic was one of the lucky ones to get some of the tickets. Amber and Masen loved it. Amber loves horses so she thought it was the bestthing ever. We had 2 extra tickets so Jenni,Jake and Dakota came with us. It was so much fun I haven't been to the rodeo since I was pregnant with Amber and I didn't make it through all of that one cause I was so huge and pregnant it was to uncomfortable to sit on the benches for to long. Jaxen was so good through it. One of the receptionist from Alpin Pediatrics was sitting in front of us with her mom and they ended up taking him half way through and held him through the whole thing. It was nice to just have to worry about the other 2 kids. The middle show was some motorcycle guys doing tricks on the motorcycles so Dakota was in heaven being as obsessed as he is with them and Masen was in heaven cause they had a loader bringing out the jump for the motorcyle. So both boys were happy until those were gone then Dakota had a melt down cause he wanted the motorcyles to come back, he didn't care about the bulls or anything else anymore. Amber loved ait and is still talking about the bucking horses adn bulls and how she doesn't want to ride one of those ones but wants to ride a horse.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
4 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment