I just wanted to tell Nic how much I love him and what a great dad he is to our 3 kids! He is so good to play with them when he gets home from work, even when he is so tired. They love him so much he gets home and they will do anything and everything to get his attention. Jenni witnessed this the other day. Nic got home and the kids were all over him well he ended up running to the stor to get some steak to make us for dinner! And Amber decided she was going to make a muddy mess out on our porch. She painted the windows and everything with it. Nic got back and she just got worse ( she was trying to get some attention) Jenni was amazed she just kept saying she was good all day. Yep this is what it is like everyday! Good girl all day and Dad gets home and she needs attention even if it is him putting her on time out atleast she is getting attention I guess. That is how much they love their dad. I am so glad they had such a great dad and I have a amazing husband! Love you Nic
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
4 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment