My sister in-law Connie invited us to go to the Zoo with them a couple weeks ago , her kids didn't have school so we decided to tag along. I decided to pick up my nephew Dakota since Jenni is on bed rest and he has been begging her to take him to see the baby Elephant but she couldn't do anything about it. At first I was thinking what am I getting myself into!!!???? 4 kids 4 and under am I crazy!! But it turned out really good and Connie was there to save me when it wasn't going good :) The kids loved it and got to see the Baby Elephant and the Baby Giraffe which died a week after we saw it :( Amber was sad the Zebras were not there since they died not to long ago too. We went on the train and had lots of fun running around seeing and acting like Monkeys!
Cheeeeessseee!!!
OOOOOO!! Wood chips and Peguins

Mommy and Baby Elephant!
Goofy Boys
0 comments:
Post a Comment