Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday,Murder Mystary,and another Birthday

Us waiting for the Movie to start!

I Turned the big 24 on the 15th of Febuary! I will be honest I do not feel any different than I did last year , I honestly have a hard time thinking I am still 19 LOL. I had a really good birthday and got super spoiled from my husband and kids! I got a new camera, a digital frame to go with that a shirt some flowers, a new purse from my mom which I LOVE , and a movie and dinner date night with my hubby from the in- laws. Nic took me out to dinner that night and we went and saw When in Rome, I really like the movie and Nic said it was actually pretty good too :) Thanks to my mom and dad for watching the kids so we could have a kid free night!



In Febuary we had a game night with our long lost game night friends :) We had it at our friends Jedd and Darci's house. We did a Murder mystery party, it was lots of fun dreesing up as our characters , playing our parts and trying to figure out who did it with the silly funny story we had. I wish I could remember all the names of everyone cause they were so funny! I remember Cal Q. Later , Dee C. Ducer, and Penny Loafer , but I can't remember all of them. Cal Q. Later aka Matt ended up being the murder! We had lots of fun trying to figure it out an dlistening to everyone else and what they thought happened and who they thought did it. Thank you Jed and Darci for hosting it was so much fun! Hopefully we do something again real soon!

Me and Nic ( this is not a good picture of me)


Jed and Darci
Matt and Melissa
Todd and Connie




Me, Darci and Todd


Our Cute Pregnant Host Darci :)



Todd took this picture, we all thought it was funny all the detail that was in it!

Melissa , Matt , and Nic



Nic had a birthday on the 28th! He turned the big 26. He too got spoiled this year and got his PSP he has been wanting to get so being the wonderful wife I am I thought I would get it for him :) Masen picked him out a shirt and hat too. Amber picked him out a game to go with the PSP and a game for the PS3. Since his birthday was on a Sunday we didn't go out but we did get take out on Friday for him ssince we had sick kids and no one wanted to watch sick kids for us, which was fine with us :). Happy Birthday Nic I LOVE YOU!!!

0 comments: