My little Amber turned 4 on July 24th!! I can't beleive I have a 4 year old! We love Amber so much! She is such a girl and so dramatic about everything. She loves to sing and play house. Pink is her favorite color and she already loves to shop but only when she gets something, she dosen't care what it is but she always wants something a shirt, pants, hair accsesories, anything! She is so funny she loves to pse for the camera you get it out and tell her to say cheese and she has to make sure she is doing a different pose before you can take the picture. She love to tell people she has a baby sister " Rainbow" in her mommies tummy but she isn't coming out yet. She just wants a little sister so bad or just another girl in the family we don't know which one. I think the whole primary thinks I am expecting again cause she alwas has to include her baby sister rainbow in any picture or thing they do about familys. We have know idea why she says rainbow it use to be sparkles. Another cute story about Amber is when Jaxen was in teh hospital after he was born she would ask me if I saw her fairy friend in there with Jaxen and I would ask her who it was and she said it was her fairy friend sparkles and she was with Jaxen and was putting her fairy magic on him to make him better so he can come home. She is the best big sister she does love to tease and get a reaction out of Masen but she loves them and is always wlooking out for both of them. For her birthday we were in Cedar city with my moms brother Scotts family for a baby blessing so a couple days before we left we had a little party here at our house with Nic's family and our friends. She had lots of fun, she got a slip and slide so we got that out and they all had tons of fun playing on it! Then while we were in Cedar City we had some cake and icecream for her at Scotts house and she got to open presents from everyone down there. It was so cute my cousin from Las Vegas was there and they have 2 little boys, they got her a Tinker Bell house. SHe came to show it to me an dshe said " Look mom those handsome boys gave this to me" hahahaha it was so funny. Happy Birthday Baby Girl! We Love you







2 comments:
I can't believe she is 4 already! She's so cute!
Very cute pictures- glad that you updated :D I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment