Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy late Thanksgiving!

It is late but Happy Thanksgiving!.. We had such a great Thanksgiving this year and I was so happy to beable to eat it and be pregnant at the same time. With my first 2 I was right at the begining of morning sickness and couldn't even look at the food. So I was so happy to eat lots of food like you are supose to on Thanksgiving. We went to my Grandma Fraughton's house this year and had a huge family meal together. I usually do the whole Black Friday thing but this year I opted out, it is just not as fun with no money and being in between pay checks we had none. So we ended up putting up pur christmas tree and decorations. Amber thought that was the best thing ever and now I need to get a advent calander or let her make one of those count down chains cause she thinks Santa is coming every night now. My pregnancy is so much better now and I am starting to gain weight nstead of loose and I haven't had to get a shot or and IV for a while now. YAY. We are suppose to find out on the 16th what we are having but I don't know if I can wait that long so I might call and move the appointment up, cause I am now 18 weeks and can find out anytime now. We were going to opt out of finding out this time being that we have one of each but Nic came to me and admitted that he just dosen't think he can wait that long, and I was all for the waiting til he put that idea in my head and now I can't wait to find out. So we will post when we find out!

3 comments:

Darci said...

Glad that you got to enjoy your food :D

Penn and Kass said...

Ya...you better just find out. It would kill me to wait. I can't believe your on #3! Awesome!

Malerie said...

I'm so happy you found my blog!
I'm excited for you to find out what you're having... that'll be so much fun! I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better... that's always a good thing!