HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I just wanted to wish everyone a happy valentines day. Me and the kids took some pictures of us for Nic's Present from us. I made a scrapbook page that I put in a frame with them so he can take it to work. He kept saying he wanted pictures for his office so I thought I would take advantage of that and do it for him. The pictures turned out cute to.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
4 days ago
2 comments:
I'm glad you posted your site on Facebook because I love viewing other blogs! This is Monica (Lamb) Rock by the way :) Your kids are so cute! How fun!
I'm going to add your link to my blog...hope that's okay with you :)
Post a Comment