Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update on the Kids



Well I thought I would just update on the kids, and what they are doing now a days. Amber 2 and acts just like a 2 year old. She is such a stinker, she loves to tease and thinks it is really funny to tease and take things from Masen til he is screaming. She loves to watch Dragon tails and would watch it all day and night if we would let her. She is potty trained now and I love it. I only have to buy one size of diapers now. It is so much cheaper. And she is finally sleeping in her own bed!!! It took 2 years but we finally did it. And the thing is she just decided one day she wanted to sleep in her own bed and has doing it ever since. Now we just need to get her bed out of our room, but she is kind of a scardey cat and won't be in there by her self.
Masen is getting bigger and bigger, he is catching up to his sister in weight he is 17 1/2 pounds and Amber is 24 so he is going to pass her up really fast. He is trying and trying to crawl. He goes from sitting to being on his hands and knees all by himself, and then rocks back and forth. He also tries to pull himself up to his toys. He just thinks he is such a big boy. It makes me sad sometimes cause I want him to stay little for just a little bit longer. We also had to move him to a big seat caue he wanted to be sitting up. He is so good in the car now he dosen't screem anymore, its way nice. He also has his first two teeth and the top ones are swollen and starting to come in.

0 comments: